Sunday, November 1, 2009 | 3:01 PM
Why can't anyone understand me ?I already told you that i am not writting about you !I am writting about another person !NOT you . But you just simply don't believe me at all !What must i do to make you believe me ?????Just like what SiewBoon said , it is going to be the last 3 weeks and then school close , I don't want to argue and quarrel with you .I am going to leave it behind the past and looking forward tonext year .I don't want to lose you as a special person or as a best friend just because of this matter .It doesn't matter to me if you want to forget about it or dwell over it .Even if we quarrel or argue with one another ,you will always be in my heart as a special person or as a best friend (:If whatever things i say and you still don't believe me that i say i am not writting about you , i cannot stop you anymore .