Wednesday, December 23, 2009 | 11:39 PM
Wahh , time passes quite fast .
Soon , it will be Christmas :DD
Ohh-Goodie :DDD
I guess Christmas Eve i going Church , same goes to Christmas Day :DD
I can't wait . . . OMG . .
Receive presents , then soon , it will be 2010 :DD
A brand new year .
School starting soon .
I wanna be in same class as SiewBoon . . .
I WANNNT ! >:(
But , SiewBoon , you , me , Jolene still can meet up and go recess together ?
And then after school , meet at the same place and go home together ?
I sometimes go home alone can de , but , recess , can go together bahh ?
I hope ?






Twitter Updates

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
ask me anything,



what i read,
Alan | Avis | HuiLing | Guyan | Callie | Cheryl | Chermaine | Ethelyn | Fiora | Fiyon | Hannah | Hazel | Jackie | JiaHui | Jialing | Johnna | JoleneGoh | Joycelyn | Karen | LiBing | Lilin | SiewBoon | Syafiq | MingJing | Rifqah | Tamya | Valerie | WaiSee | WANNA174 | YiTian | ~Ethane |


archives,


credits,
credits are allowed to be removed / editted . HAHA.


Cara,
Photobucket Fourteen on 03/04 .
Mail ,