Sunday, January 24, 2010 | 2:52 PM
I hate my school ,
Im not gonna enjoy it ,
I can swear & cross my heart ,
Even though there is event happening or whatever stuffs ,
Im not gonna enjoy it ,
Never , Never , Never !
Regretted everything that I've done ,
Regretted coming to this school ,
Regretted that even though i studied for PSLE ,
I did not study hard enough .
I would wish to cry my hearts out ,
But who would want to listen ?
What I want now is a friend that will listen to my sorrows ,
I want a friend that will lend me a listening ear , listening to everything
I say , listen to my sorrows , telling me what should I do ,
But I didn't say my other friends can't .
But right now , at this moment , I just want someone special that will
listen to me pouring out my sorrows ,
But can i get it ?!
It's just a simple wish ,
Although I made new friends in my new class ,
It's different , things started to get different .
Looking at my last year classmate talking , playing , laughing happily
w their new classmate ,
You will have a sense of envyness ,
Kept wondering why my life has more ups&downs
While my other old friends doesn't ?
Why can't my simple wish just be granted ?
I just want a friend that will be by my side together ,
Scaling new heights together ,
Listening to my sorrows ,
Comfort me when Im sad ,
Advise me what to do when I encounter a problem ,
Hanging out together , Helping me w my homework when I have a problem
Is this so hard to achieve ? Is this so hard to be granted ?

Labels:







Twitter Updates

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
ask me anything,



what i read,
Alan | Avis | HuiLing | Guyan | Callie | Cheryl | Chermaine | Ethelyn | Fiora | Fiyon | Hannah | Hazel | Jackie | JiaHui | Jialing | Johnna | JoleneGoh | Joycelyn | Karen | LiBing | Lilin | SiewBoon | Syafiq | MingJing | Rifqah | Tamya | Valerie | WaiSee | WANNA174 | YiTian | ~Ethane |


archives,


credits,
credits are allowed to be removed / editted . HAHA.


Cara,
Photobucket Fourteen on 03/04 .
Mail ,