OmgOmg ,
Went for band practise ,
BlahBlah , introduce the instrument , lols ,
Then the instructor ask who got primary school band background ,
I raise up my hand half-way , then SiewBoon push my hand-up ,
==" , lols .
then the teacher ask me & one twins what instrument we want .
lolsss ,
Then I say I want to use the Cornet .
Then they give me Cornet ,
:D , instructor looking at me ,
then i use my hand point at SiewBoon , hoping to attract the instructor attention ,
Cox SiewBoon also want to play the Cornet then attract the insructor attention lo , LOLS .
In the end the instructor never see me =="
Never mind , not long , SiewBoon they all go out for the testing to join the Trumpet section ,
SiewBoon can play , but in the end , she kena transfer to Trombone TT_TT .