
Saw that Chio Bu & Cute audi player up there ?
That's Jolene :D
Ign : Ask her yourself :D
Played audition , LOLS ,
w Jolene :D
Getting bored ,
Currently talking to MJ on MSN .
Bored mahh . He talk to me first then I started talking to him de . LOLS .
Hungry ~ Wanna eateateateateat dinner nownownownownow :(
Don't know what to do later luhh ,
Play audi or watch video ?
To ; SiewBoon ,
Hope Monday fastfast come la hor ?
I wanna sabo you !
1) Sabo you (If you know the reason , don't say) .
2) I want revenge (Harmless revenge , don't worry) :D
I also want Thursday to come also , hor SiewBoon hor ?
(Don't say the reason also , pleasepleaseplease ?) :D
Hope can play audi w SiewBoon soon :(
Labels: Fading away soon :(