Stayed back in school , no particular reason ,
stay until 2.30 PM ?
Or 2.45 PM ?
Who cares ?
Quite happy , got the PSC :DD
Just now , eating lunch at home that time ,
I thought to myself , :
' Right now , Im fortunate to be w SiewBoon in Primary 5 & 6 same class
and the same Secondary school , Same CCA .
But I wonder if we will be in the same Poly / JC / U .
Wonder if we will be best friends for life or something .
My chances are low ,
Reason , all her friends are surrounding her like a bird lock in a cage . '
Will it come true ? I can't predict , I don't know .
But I know one thing ,
That is , chances low :D
Cara think positive :D
Think of the 6/6 BBQ :DDD
Anyway , Im gonna audii nownownownownownow :D
Labels: Will this happen ?