Wednesday, February 24, 2010 | 8:52 PM
CCA as usual ,
after CCA , follow-ed SiewBoon to wait for Rachelle & Jolene ,
Then saw QianYi , call her to wait also lohh .
Wahhlao , fuck-ing pekcheck lorh !
Can't get into the SC >:(
FuckFuckFuck >:(
Such a failure among my friends luh !

SiewBoon - Although in NA , she in express chinese .
QianYi - Express & became a Counsellor .
Jolene - NT but then like good good like that luh , don't know how to explain .
Tamya - NT but can get into the SC leh !
Fair anot ?
F*** right ?
Then me nothing , just a normal NA student nia .
Wtf . . .
Don't care luh lah !
4/3/10 got another Chinese Test , if I'm not wrong ,
this time I must chiong & ping luhh !
I MUST go into express chinese ! My only aim - that is .
Anyway , today band over , while waiting ,
saw the don't know what Mr E__ (Band Instructor)
Tell SiewBoon something , she go tell the Mr E__ :(
Then he talk , talk .
Say if I want to join the Main Band , can , turn up on Friday :D
I want gogogo :D
But no one pei wo :(
Wanna go , but then , if I go , cannot sectional w SiewBoon they all luhh :(
My itchy leg wanna go , but my brain doesn't :(
Sadd luhh . So many probs . . .
See how first :D






Twitter Updates

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
ask me anything,



what i read,
Alan | Avis | HuiLing | Guyan | Callie | Cheryl | Chermaine | Ethelyn | Fiora | Fiyon | Hannah | Hazel | Jackie | JiaHui | Jialing | Johnna | JoleneGoh | Joycelyn | Karen | LiBing | Lilin | SiewBoon | Syafiq | MingJing | Rifqah | Tamya | Valerie | WaiSee | WANNA174 | YiTian | ~Ethane |


archives,


credits,
credits are allowed to be removed / editted . HAHA.


Cara,
Photobucket Fourteen on 03/04 .
Mail ,