Just came back from school not long , cox went to compass point with SiewBoon
and her two classmate , Rachelle & LiBing ?
.
SiewBoon , don't be angry the number thing can ? If not I like very the ' Guilty ' leh ,
And thanks man , SiewBoon , for allowing me to tag along with you all to Compass Point :D
THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH :D
And to your two best friend also :D
Anyway , nothing much to talk about today luh .
Got our maths mini quiz the results , upon 10 de .
The chapter 2 , 2.1 ? I guess ?
The ' Real Number ' topic , got the Divide , Multiply , Plus , Minus combine together that one .
LOLS ,
11 pass ):
All fail . I fail de hen chan (fail very badly) .
I got . . . .
Got . . . .
Got . . . .
Got . . .
. . . . .
. . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . .
Don't want say luhh :D
And to those who know my marks , please , please , please don't say it , too :D
But if you say , I can't stop you ):Labels: Thank You SiewBoon And your two best friend :D