Tuesday, February 23, 2010 | 9:05 PM
Regretted everything . .
If only I studied hard enough , I won't ended up here ,
things wouldn't have been this way ,
People wouldn't end up being hurt .
Wouldn't have to experience all these . .
Fly ,
Been friends for over approximately about 3 years ,
& now , we are going our separate ways ,
Not used to it . Having fun , laughing , chilling , everything together .
Not used to it . . . going our separate ways . . .
If only things hadn't been like this ,
If only I studied hard & not in this school ,
I wouldn't experience all these losses .
It's too late to turn things back , Cara .
Too late . You only can change your destiny ,
Change your destiny , change things that is -- Occurring now .
Change the bad habits ,
Work harder , jyjy .
Really Regretted .

Labels: ,







Twitter Updates

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
ask me anything,



what i read,
Alan | Avis | HuiLing | Guyan | Callie | Cheryl | Chermaine | Ethelyn | Fiora | Fiyon | Hannah | Hazel | Jackie | JiaHui | Jialing | Johnna | JoleneGoh | Joycelyn | Karen | LiBing | Lilin | SiewBoon | Syafiq | MingJing | Rifqah | Tamya | Valerie | WaiSee | WANNA174 | YiTian | ~Ethane |


archives,


credits,
credits are allowed to be removed / editted . HAHA.


Cara,
Photobucket Fourteen on 03/04 .
Mail ,