Sunday, April 18, 2010 | 2:23 PM

Hate school lur !
Don't wanna go .
Not even enjoying every single moment in school even though I laughed ,
& feel happy .
But yeah , sometimes i FEEL that I like school w/ some peoples around me ,
like SiewBoon , Joycelyn , Jolene , Tamya . Etc .
But higher percentage , no .
Just like what Mdm Hanifah said last year .

Enjoy our secondary school life .
We will never like the secondary school we're in when we DON'T enjoy it .

Telling me to enjoy it ? No use .
I don't even like my current secondary school nao . (cvss)
It sucks ttc !
I want to transfer .
D&T , yeah right . Without my knowing took my design journal ,
& draw over it right ?!
Seems funny to you .
Draw my whole design journal . I erase , you draw again .
& then , i snatch back my design journal ,
don't even know wtf happen , all my design journal paper all come out .
Yeah lurr , laugh somemore . Laugh la ! Seems funny , isn't it ?
What's the point for me telling teacher ?
You wouldn't learn your lesson , would you ?
Wtf lur ! Kns .
My pencil box case . Clearly remembered .
Threw my pencil box ,
Want to throw it to somebody else in the end ? -.-
You threw it & it hit the fan . Yeah ,
& some people was like ' Ohh ! '
It seems funny ? Not really .
Okayy , I admit it , when my pencil box hit the fan ,
Yeah , I laughed too . But my laughing isn't that laugh though .
Pretending to laugh ,

Understand my feelings bo ?
Embarrassed infront of those who witnessed it .
I had enough of it just like what SiewBoon had enough of ,
even though it is a DIFFERENT matter .
I want to transfer out .
I really wish to . But can I ?





ps ; No offence .






Twitter Updates

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
ask me anything,



what i read,
Alan | Avis | HuiLing | Guyan | Callie | Cheryl | Chermaine | Ethelyn | Fiora | Fiyon | Hannah | Hazel | Jackie | JiaHui | Jialing | Johnna | JoleneGoh | Joycelyn | Karen | LiBing | Lilin | SiewBoon | Syafiq | MingJing | Rifqah | Tamya | Valerie | WaiSee | WANNA174 | YiTian | ~Ethane |


archives,


credits,
credits are allowed to be removed / editted . HAHA.


Cara,
Photobucket Fourteen on 03/04 .
Mail ,