
Okayy , was surfing the net ,
my dream dog came across my mind okayys ?
I'm still gonna pursue my dreams , yeah ?
I still want this Yorkshire Terrier !
DAMN CUTE !
To me cute lur , to you , how I know ?
Anyway , even if i cannot pursue this dream of buying one :
SiewBoon , found any dis-owned dogs like people throw away one ,
must tell me worr .
First one to contact me okay ?! x)
Got lost dog also must tell me , i faster bring home .
Then even if the owner put lost dog sign ,
too late liaoo , the dog already @ my house .
Blk 203_ le , muahahaaas . Cannot find .
Got lost dog / dis-owned dog just contact me lur .
Don't care big or small .
SiewBooon , i guess you must be wondering if is big one ,
how i bring home right , SiewBoon ?
Easy lur , i borrow your dog leash , then leash it home x)
Then if it's small one like your pet dog size or a chihuahua ,
i go find one box put inside then carry home . I mean carry home as in walk home lur .
If cannot find a box then use hand carry lur .
Muahahaahhaass x)
Ending here , tomorrow got napfa , wanna go sleep lur (: