- After school , went down meet Jolene & Cara . WEnt compass together with Jolene , Fanny , Cara & Pei Xian . Cara & I went to find mothers' day present for her mother. While J,F,PX went to change to their PE . Then went Kopitiam to eat , they went KFC . Brought drinks went to find them . Sawed Bernice & her friend , Cara was happy that she was taller than her . LOLS , after that went MAc saw Hui ling & Maydelyn said hello :D Walk around , followed Jolene buy drinks . Went to sculpture park .
- On the way , Tamya throwing ice on us . So Cara & I went koufu to buy ices and throw back on her . Then some malays people playing flour around . Sitted there & Ivan came ? Fanny ask us if we wanted to buy flour and throw @ him . Then went to buy flour . Came back & start playing . I the most ke lian one lo , kana attac by Tamya the most . After that damn uncomfortable .
- Went Tamya's house to wash up . I think i'm making it worst . Kekekek , after that went home .
Siewboon was here to blogged for Cara :D