
Bored .
Got home around 6 .
Stay-ed back in school .
Wanted revise work , but didn't .
Slack-ed , walk-ed around .
Went Library , read books .
Sat on the sofa at the Library , at the back one .
Was like , reading books half-way then eyes closing can ?
Close-ed book , put on the table .
Was like , position-ing myself properly to " sleep " .
LOL .
Fell asleep on the sofa can ? -.- .
Almost going to 1hr , Jeslin kept on like , shaking me to wake me up .
Then Karen was like , calling my name .
Woke up , finally .
They say I slept for almost 1hr , :O .
Jeslin & Karen told me what happen .
Ohk , so this is what happen :
Jeslin , Karen : ( Shake Cara & call Cara's name ) .Me : ( Woke up ) I never sleep , I never sleep . I lying down only .Jeslin , Karen & Syafiq : ( Keep on laughing ) .They told me Ms Lim ( Bio teacher ) walk-ed pass can !
Saw me sleep , embarrassed la .
Plus when I woke up , turn-ed behind , Mr Sha down there reading newspaper , -.- .
Sometimes , even though I wake up , my mind is still in sleeping mode can ?
So I'll be like still dreaming , that kind .
Only after I wake up ,
afew minutes later ,
then I'll be like ,
back to my normal-self ?
Kekes .
( If you get my meaning , if not , forget it uh . )
Ohk . Seems stupid , -.- .
Went toilet to " freshen " up .
Wtf ,
When I'm sleeping , Jeslin took pic of me la !
Saw the pic , I'm like so , bwg .
Then to canteen bought drinks . Chatted there .
Me : When I'm sleeping , what did you guys do ?Jeslin : Reading books .Syafiq : Reading books .Karen : Reading books & admiring you sleep .Me : ( Laugh-ed ) .Walk-ed & slack-ed around the school , again .
Went 3rd level , saw Ms Tay & Ms Lim , \m/ , :D .
Around 5+ , went home .
Chatted with Karen , Syafiq & Jeslin on the way to bus-stop .
Bus came , bus-ed & home-ed .