
I hate being second to the one I put first .YAYAYAY , ( Random , :P ) .
Lesson was fine uh .
Fucking hate langarts can ma ?
Cb , -'- .
I was like chiong-ing do maths homework .
Ask Mabel for quite afew ans .
Sat at Ridhuan place uh .
Stood up , wanted to sit down , he was like , pulled the chair backwards .
& I was like , didn't notice anything , I just sit , & fell to the floor can ?
Pcb ! -'- . Back hurts .
Recess .
Art sucks ttm uh .
Was like , late for 5mins , si Ryan Wong , made us walk back to class & back there again .
Afterwards , lesson's normal .
Went home change , then to Compass with Karen & LiLin .
Went KFC find Fiyon they all .
Then walkwalk , slackslack around Compass .
SUBWAY ~ :D .
Damn full , :P .
Went 201 void deck revise .
Heheh .
Karen wanna go toilet , went LiLin house .
Damn nice can ma ?
Like condo , :O .
Continue revision in her room .
Tired , slept awhile .
Damn shuang can ?
Window was like , open & cooling wind .
LiLin friend called her , we 3 was like , down there keep on disiao her friend , :D .
He supahsupah funny uh ! :D .
Keep on laughing & calling him .
LOL .
Got his contact , kekes , :D .
Around 7+ , sent Karen to LRT Station , then walk back with LiLin , again .
Was like , talking to her friend again .
Heheh .
Idc , I wanna spamspamspam his msg , >] .