Monday, October 11, 2010 | 10:24 PM

Blogged for the 2nd time , yeah ?
Finally done with Chinese & Geo revision .
Hehe .
Manage to do 2 revision on 2 subs today .
Tomorrow gonna focus on maths .
Re-called back old memories .
Damn miss the old us .
Our childish-ness , laughter , jokes .
Spending sad & good times together .
Especially p5 camp , eh ?
If only there is a chance to re-wind back the time ,
I would take our friendship seriously , better than the previous time to say the truth .
Even when you forget , I'll always remember . I'll be the keeper of our memories .
I reallyreallyreally appreciate for what you've done for me the past few years .
You are someone I really would never forget .
Thankyou ,






Twitter Updates

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
ask me anything,



what i read,
Alan | Avis | HuiLing | Guyan | Callie | Cheryl | Chermaine | Ethelyn | Fiora | Fiyon | Hannah | Hazel | Jackie | JiaHui | Jialing | Johnna | JoleneGoh | Joycelyn | Karen | LiBing | Lilin | SiewBoon | Syafiq | MingJing | Rifqah | Tamya | Valerie | WaiSee | WANNA174 | YiTian | ~Ethane |


archives,


credits,
credits are allowed to be removed / editted . HAHA.


Cara,
Photobucket Fourteen on 03/04 .
Mail ,